DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of SNS Research's new report "The VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2016 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" to their offering.
Estimates suggest that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 34% between 2016 and 2020. By the end of 2020, VoLTE subscribers will account for more than $200 Billion in revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, nearly 15% of the revenue will be driven by video calling and supplementary services.
The VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem: 2016 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the VoLTE ecosystem including enabling technologies, key market drivers, challenges, collaborative initiatives, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, operator case studies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies.
Key Questions Answered:
- How big is the VoLTE opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project)
- Accedian Networks
- Altair Semiconductor
- Anritsu Corporation
- BT Group
- CCN (Cirrus Core Networks)
- Dialogic Corporation
- DT (Deutsche Telekom)
- Telefónica Group
- T-Mobile USA
- TNS (Transaction Network Services)
- Vodafone Turkey
- Vodafone UK
- VoiceAge Corporation
- W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)
- WBA (Wireless Broadband Alliance)
- Wi-Fi Alliance
- WIT Software
2: An Overview of VoLTE
3: Collaboration, Standardization & Regulatory Landscape
4: VoLTE Deployment Case Studies
5: VoLTE Industry Roadmap & Value Chain
6: Key Market Players
7: Market Analysis & Forecasts
8: Conclusion, Key Trends & Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2hb89/the_volte_voice