DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome) pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 68 molecules, out of which approximately 63 molecules are developed by Companies and the remaining by Universities and Institutes.
Our latest report Radiation Toxicity - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome) Radiation Toxicity (also known as radiation sickness) is an acute illness caused by irradiation of the entire body by a high dose of penetrating radiation in a very short period of time (usually a matter of minutes).
The major cause of this syndrome is depletion of immature parenchymal stem cells in specific tissues. Symptoms include bleeding from the nose, mouth, gums, and rectum; bloody stool; bruising; confusion; dehydration; diarrhea; fainting and fatigue. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 5, 6, 2, 37, 9 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 4 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Radiation Toxicity (Radiation Sickness, Acute Radiation Syndrome) and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Radiation Toxicity Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Global Radiation Toxicity - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Global Radiation Toxicity - Comparative Analysis
- Global Radiation Toxicity - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Global Radiation Toxicity - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Global Radiation Toxicity Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Global Radiation Toxicity - Products under Development by Companies
- Global Radiation Toxicity - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Global Radiation Toxicity - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Aeolus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Angion Biomedica Corp.
- Atox Bio Ltd.
- BCN Biosciences L.L.C.
- Bolder Biotechnology, Inc.
- Cellerant Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cellphire, Inc.
- Chrysalis BioTherapeutics, Inc.
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc.
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- GNI Group Ltd.
- Humanetics Corporation
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc.
- Meabco A/S
- Neumedicines Inc.
- Nohla Therapeutics Inc.
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.
- Original BioMedicals Co. Ltd.
- PharmaIN Corporation
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- RDD Pharma Ltd.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd.
- RxBio, Inc.
- SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Soligenix, Inc.
- Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Terapio Corporation
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp.
- Vida Therapeutics Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jp8kbc/radiation