The global immunohematology market to grow at a CAGR of 4.79% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global immunohematology market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of various immunohematology analyzers, systems, and reagents, which are used for transfusion medicine in blood banks and hospitals to screen the blood for molecular typing and serological test. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Other prominent vendors
- Agena Bioscience
- Beckman Coulter
- biosurfit SA
- Cardinal Health
- Hemo bioscience
- Institut de Biotechnologies Jacques Boy
- Lorne Laboratories
- MTC INVITRO
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive summary
Part 02: Scope of the report
Part 03: Market research methodology
Part 04: Introduction
Part 05: Market landscape
Part 06: Market segmentation by product
Part 07: Market segmentation by applications
Part 08: Market segmentation by end-users
Part 09: Geographical segmentation
Part 10: Market drivers
Part 11: Impact of drivers
Part 12: Market challenges
Part 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
Part 14: Market trends
Part 15: Vendor landscape
Part 16: Appendix
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/24qv2l/global