DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Peracetic Acid Market - Opportunities and Forecast, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
Peracetic acid (also known as peroxyacetic acid) is an organic compound, which is a colorless liquid with a pungent odor close to acetic acid. Peracetic acid is used as an antimicrobial in various industrial as well as household processes, which includes food establishment, agricultural processes, medical facilities, lavatories, dairy processing plants, pasteurizers in breweries, wineries, and beverage plants.
It is also utilized as the disinfectant for medical supplies, and to prevent biofilm formation in pulp industries. Increasing demand for peracetic acid in food processing and beverage industries is expected to boost the global peracetic acid market in upcoming years. There are some restraining factors in the peracetic acid market such as exposure to peracetic acid can cause skin and eye irritation, and long-term exposure can cause lung damage and asthma.
- An in-depth analysis of the peracetic acid market including drivers, restraints and opportunities made in this report would help professionals to better understand market behavior.
- The projections in the report are made by analysing the current market trends and future market potential for the period of 20142020 in terms of value and volume.
- Detailed strategic studies of key market leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the global biotechnology-based chemical market, would be informative for strategy professionals in the corporate sector.
- The analysis of current and future trends in this report gives an idea about current market conditions and future scope in global peracetic acid market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global peracetic acid market and would assist market strategists in making decisions.
- This report provides in-depth understanding of the market scenarios in various geographic regions so that key players can make plans to explore opportunities in specific regions.
- Solvay Chemicals
- Evonik Industries
- Kemira Chemicals
- Enviro Tech Chemical Services
- Aditya Birla Chemicals
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m4f7xd/world_peracetic