DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Smart Mirror Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
The global auto-diming mirror market is growing at a CAGR of 7.59% and it is expected to reach a value of $3 million by 2016.
The major driving factors of Smart Mirror market are comfort and safety. It provides safety by tracking the vehicle whenever required. Use of smart mirror in automotives has reduced the rate of road accidents. This is the biggest benefit of the smart mirror, which leads to a secure driving environment. This smart mirror technology possesses features such as self-dimming, self-cleaning, self-repairing, etc. The key restrain for this technology are its technical drawbacks such as memory loss and faulty sensors etc.
Report gives a fair idea of the global smart mirror market, its benefits and key concerns. The global market analysis using Porter's five force model and SWOT analysis serves the companies to adopt new strategies to increase their market share. Threat of bargaining powers of customers and suppliers is analyzed based on study of partners.
Possible set of substitutes are studied to analyze threat of substitutes. Threat of new entrants and intersegment rivalry is estimated based on due analysis of nature of the business.
- Report provides information about current market situations, changing market dynamics, expected trends and market intelligence
- Porter's Five Forces and SWOT analysis are provided to aid in developing future strategies
- Companies profiled in the report help to understand the strategies adopted by the key players and their strategic moves
- The report discusses about the competitive strategies for the effective planning and execution of business plans
- Estimations are made by considering current market trends and future potential investment in smart mirror market during the analysis period 2013-2020, with the base revenue of year 2012
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4c96b/world_smart