DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Home Energy Management Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
A home energy management system facilitates a user in order to manage the energy consumption in a house. The upcoming industry provides solutions to various home owners which efficiently optimizes their energy requirements and consequently enhances performance.
The technology provides numerous benefits to user such as reduced energy spending, security from theft and improved performance of equipment. The solutions are gaining popularity among users in order to protect their electronic assets. The research elaborates the competitive strategies for businesses with detailed market dynamics.
The market is driven by increasing demand of energy management solutions and rising differences in energy distribution prices across world. The market faces limitations due to high cost of installation and lack of awareness. The growth opportunities of the market are due to increasing awareness and government regulations.
According to integration types, market is classified into segments such as control devices, user interfaces and enabling technologies. Control device segment is dominating the market due to functionalities such as home lighting, automation systems, etc. However, in future, enabling technologies are expected to grow rapidly due to increasing use of technologies such as sensing, energy management, etc.
- The report explains advantages of automated home energy management as compared to conventional system. The advantages help to understand business opportunities in the market
- The market dynamics explained in the report evaluates market potential
- Porter's five forces analysis and value chain models help to formulate strategies for the upcoming home automation market
- Trends and market figures forecast for the period 2014-2020 by statistically analyzing base figures. The figures assist top level management in effective business planning
- Panasonic Corporation
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- AlertMe.com Ltd.
- General Electricals
- Vivint Inc.
Freescales Semiconductors, Inc.
Schneider Electric SA
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7qsbl6/world_home_energy