DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Green Building Market Opportunity Outlook 2020" report to their offering.
Green buildings are being considered as the modern day architectural marvels because of their potential to protect environment and transforming real estate market substantially. India's National Housing Bank (NHB) - India's state-owned housing financial institution has projected that India's real estate sector is expected to surpass US$ 150 Billion industry by 2020, building on initiatives such as smart city mission.
Green buildings being a special segment of the real estate industry as whole and ongoing trends of promotion of sustainable development, a substantial party of the real estate market is going to be in green building sector. As per the industry estimates, for the new buildings, India's green building market is projected to be in the range of US$ 30 Billion to US$ 40 Billion.
Almost three fourth of the buildings to be constructed in India by 2030 are yet to be built. As the awareness about green buildings is on the rise along with favorable policies, a major portion of these buildings will be green buildings.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Green Building
2. India Green Building Market Overview
3. Why India Needs Green Building
4. India Green Building Market By Sector
5. India Green Building Construction Materials Market
6. India of Green Building Rating Systems
7. India of Green Buildings Regulatory Bodies
8. Indian Government Policy on Green Building
9. India Green Building Market Favorable Parameters
10. India Green Building Sector Challenges
11. India Green Building Market Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzh4xz/india_green