DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hemophilia A Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2016" clinical trials to their offering.
This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Hemophilia A. Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe. The report offers coverage of disease clinical trials by region, country (G7 & E7), phase, trial status, end points status and sponsor type. Report also provides prominent drugs for in-progress trials (based on number of ongoing trials).
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
- Report provides latest news for the past three months
Latest Clinical Trials News on Hemophilia A
- Jul 27, 2016: CSL Behring Presents Pivotal Efficacy Data for AFSTYLA In Adolescents and Children with Hemophilia A at the World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 World Congress
- Jul 26, 2016: Sangamo BioSciences Announces New Gene Therapy Clinical Development Program for Treatment Of Hemophilia A
- Jul 26, 2016: ADYNOVATE Phase 3 Efficacy and Safety Data in Children to be Showcased During International Congress of the World Federation of Hemophilia
- Jul 26, 2016: SIPPET Study was WFH 2016 World Congress Highlight
- Jul 25, 2016: Alnylam Announces New Positive Interim Phase 1 Study Results for Fitusiran, a Once-Monthly, Subcutaneous, Investigational RNAi Therapeutic Targeting Antithrombin for the Treatment of Hemophilia and Rare Bleeding Disorders
- Jul 25, 2016: Alnylam to Report New Clinical Results with Fitusiran at the World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 World Congress
- Jul 19, 2016: CSL Behring to Present New Data for AFSTYLA at the World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 World Congress
- Jul 19, 2016: Shire reinforces commitment in Hematology with robust data presented at international congress of the World Federation of Hemophilia
- Jul 18, 2016: Biogen and Sobi to Showcase Long-Term Efficacy and Safety Data on ELOCTATE at World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 World Congress
- Jul 18, 2016: Biogen and Sobi to Showcase Data on FVIIIFc-VWF-XTEN at World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 World Congress
- Novo A/S
- Shire Plc
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Octapharma AG
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Biogen Inc
- Ministry of Health, France
For more information about this clinical trials report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxw6vg/hemophilia_a