DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cooling
Towers Market: By Types (Natural, Mechanical and Others); By
Construction (Field-Erected and Others); By Method of Heat Transfer
(Evaporative, Dry and Others); By Application; & Geography - Forecast
(2016-2021)" report to their offering.
This report handles the cooling tower market scene based on various parameters like type, construction, method of heat transfer and by application.
By type, cooling towers are segmented into natural draft, mechanical and
hybrid draft, with further subdivisions for enhanced interpretation of
the market. On the basis of construction, cooling towers are either
field-erected, which are designed for larger amounts of heat, or factory
assembled, which are generally smaller.
The method of heat transfer categorizes towers as evaporative, dry,
plume abatement and water conservation.
Cooling towers find use in multiple fields with pharmaceutical and
laboratories, food and beverage, HVAC, process cooling, chemical &
petrochemical plants and refineries being the most prominent ones.
Some names in cooling tower manufacturers include:
- SPX Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- Delta Cooling Towers, Inc.
- SPIG S.P.A.
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Other companies involved in the manufacturing of cooling towers
- Harrison Cooling Towers Pvt. Ltd.
- United Cooling Towers Pvt. Ltd.
- Baltimore Cooling Company, Inc.
- Kuken Kogyo Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Cooling Tower Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Cooling Tower Market Landscape
4. Cooling Tower Market Forces
5. Cooling Tower Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Cooling Tower Market - By Type
7. Cooling Tower Market - By Construction
8. Cooling Tower Market - By Method of Heat Transfer
9. Cooling Tower Market - By Application
10. Cooling Tower Market - By Geography
11. Market Entropy
12. Investment Opportunities
13. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sqkld/cooling_towers