Pet Care is a resilient market that was relatively unaffected by the economic downturn, so despite the expected decline in consumer confidence following the EU referendum, the market will continue to grow over the next five years, albeit at a slightly slower rate in 2017 and 2018. There is polarisation in the market with the health and wellness trend driving consumers to purchase premium pet care items, while the expansion of discounters and single-priced players has supported volume growth of low value goods.
The Pet Care Sector Report offers a comprehensive insight into the pet care market and its sub-sectors, including pet food, pet health and hygiene, and pet accessories. The report analyses the market, the major players, consumer shopping habits and the main trends.
Reasons To Buy:
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy across the pet care market.
- Gain a better understanding of consumer shopping habits within pet care and which retailers are the most popular to enable you to better compete in the market.
- Identify the opportunities to grow sales in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market and their performance metrics.
- Understand which trends are driving consumer spend on pet care and how you can tap into these trends.
- Gain an understanding of which consumers spend the most on pet care, which demographics have the lowest pet care penetration and which regions in the UK have the highest pet care penetration to allow you to target specific consumer groups more effectively.
1. The hot issues
2. What people buy
3. Where people shop
4. How people shop
5. Why people shop
- Fetch (Ocado)
- Home Bargains
- Pet Planet.co.uk
- Pets Corner
- Pets at Home
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlh595/the_uk_pet_care