NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spirion, the leading provider of sensitive data risk reduction solutions, will be presenting and exhibiting at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, the world’s most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives. Attendees of the Orlando-based event are invited to visit booth #1013 where Spirion will provide demonstrations of the Spirion Data Platform. This will include a detailed look into the platform’s framework and how Spirion can locate, classify, monitor and remediate 100 percent of sensitive data – structured and unstructured – across your network and cloud environments. Spirion will also preview the enterprise dashboard, a centralized console view of all sensitive data or other confidential data unique to an organization.
When: Oct. 16-20 2016
Where: Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando
Booth Number: 1013
Who Should Attend: CISOs, Security Professionals and IT experts
Register for This Event: www.gartner.com/us/symposium.
Attendees are welcome to visit the Spirion booth during the following times to meet the team, learn more about the technology and get a demo on the new enterprise dashboard:
- Monday: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:45 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Speaking Session Details
- Date: Wednesday, October 19th
- Time: 1:15p.m.-1:45p.m.
- Speaker: Gabe Gumbs, VP Product Strategy & Technical Marketing at Spirion
- “Can Data Classification Improve Data Security?”: Poneman recently completed primary research on the “Business Impact of Business Security on US Companies.” This session will share the report findings focused on the interrelationship between InfoSec Data Classification best practices and post-breach costs incurred by organizations. All professionals who are responsible for data security, privacy or data governance should attend.
This exclusive event delivers independent and objective content with the authority and weight of the world’s leading IT research and advisory organization, and provides access to the latest solutions from key technology providers. CIOs and IT executives rely on Gartner Symposium/ITxpo to gain insight into how their organizations can use IT to address business challenges and improve operational efficiency.
Spirion, headquartered in New York City, is the leading provider of data risk reduction solutions to help businesses reduce their sensitive data footprint and proactively minimize the cost and reputational damage that results from cyberattacks. Spirion’s data platform, the ninth-generation award-winning solution, helps organizations eliminate the risk of data breaches by discovering, classifying, monitoring and protecting personal information—including PCI, PHI, intellectual property or any data type unique to an organization— stored across the network and cloud. Spirion has thousands of customers, including leading firms in the financial services, insurance, life sciences, healthcare, energy, public sector, retail, transportation, education, manufacturing and media markets. For more information, visit the company at www.spirion.com.