DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Anti-Infective Drugs Market: By Drug Type (Antifungals, Antibacterials, Antivirals), By Infection Type(HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Urinary Tract, Respiratory Candidiasis, Other Infections) & Geography - Forecast (2014-2021)" report to their offering.
This report identifies the anti-infective drugs market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to anti-infective drugs market.
Globally North America dominated market for anti-infective drugs in 2015 due to higher awareness about migraine and its effects and is estimated to continue the same during the period of study. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respective in 2015. Demand for anti-infective drugs in the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be grow fastest during the period of study and is expected to be driven by large population pool, government initiatives of undertaking various control programs and private partnership projects and rising cost containment initiatives by drug manufacturers.
On the basis of anti-infective drug type this report classifies as follows covering all major types of drugs available in the market:
- Antifungals (Allylamines, Azoles, Polyene Macrolides and Other Antifungals Diuretics)
- Antibacterials (Aminoglycosides, Carbapenems, Cephalosporins, Macrolides, Penicillins, Quinolones, Sulfonamides, Tetracyclines and Others Calcium channel blockers)
- Antivirals(Nucleoside Analogs, Transcriptase Inhibitors, DNA Polymerase Inhibitors, Protease Inhibitors and Other Antivirals Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors)
This report on global anti-infective drugs is also classified on the basis of infection type covering all major types of infections as follows: HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Urinary Tract, Respiratory Candidiasis and Other Infections
Major companies operating in the global anti-infective drugs market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alcon Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bayer HealthCare AG
Key Topics Covered:
1. Anti-Infective Drugs - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Anti-Infective Drugs Market Landscape
4. Anti-Infective Drugs - Market Forces
5. Anti-Infective Drugs - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, By Drugs Type (2014-2021)
7. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, By Infection (2014-2021)
8. Global Anti-Infective Drugs Market, By Geography (2014-2021)
9. Anti-Infective Drugs - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Top 10 Companies)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzjdpx/antiinfective