The author's definition of the Stationery market is comprehensive, splitting products into five main categories. These are 'Paper and Notepads', 'Writing and Drawing Instruments', 'Accessories', 'Storage' and 'Other'. The sector is predicted to grow 2.4% from £2.06bn in 2016 to £2.1bn in 2021. The Stationery Sector report outlines the main drivers, inhibitors and issues then outlines what people buy, where people shop, how people shop and why people shop. Commentary includes retailer performance and market shares amongst the grocers, general merchandisers, specialists and discounters.
"The UK Stationery Sector 2016-2021", a Sector Series Report, provides an executive-level overview of the UK Stationery market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Stationery market, analyzing key trends in the market based on consumer survey data.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- UK expenditure and growth 2011-21e
- Volume, inflation, spend growth 2011 -21
- Key issues and strategies in Stationery
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and 5 year forecast size for Stationery in the UK, with an overview regional analysis.
- Summary of main retailers; market shares, key comparatives and retailer profiles.
- Consumer data: who is shopping in the market by demographic, average spend, purchase motivations.
1. The hot issues
2. What people buy
3. Where people shop
4. How People shop
5. Why people shop
- WH Smith
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqnqtb/the_uk_stationery