DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cellular Rubber Market: By Application (Hoses & Tubes, Wires & Cables, Coatings & Adhesives, Building & Construction, Automotive and Others) & By Geography-Forecast (2014-2021)" report to their offering.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for cellular rubber in 2015 due to higher consumption from lager number of end-use industry players in the region especially from industries in China and India. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and is also expected to be the fastest growing region due growing presence of end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015.
This report on global cellular rubber also covers major the end-use industries using cellular rubber in wide range of applications and market size in various geographical regions.
This report also covers all the major end-use industries using cellular rubber in wide range of applications in end-products, some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Aerospace & Defence, Electrical & Electronics, Sound Insulation Products, Automotive, Space Applications and Others
Some of the major companies' profiles in detail are as follows:
- Chicago Wilcox Mfg. Co. Inc.
- Saint Gobain Performance Plastics
- Monmouth Rubber & Plastic Corp
- Ace Hose & Rubber Co.
- American Foam Rubber
1. Cellular Rubber - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Cellular Rubber Market Landscape
4. Cellular Rubber - Market Forces
5. Cellular Rubber Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Cellular Rubber Market By Type
7. Global Cellular Rubber Market By End-Use Industry
8. Global Cellular Rubber Market By Geography
9. Cellular Rubber - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bhms4m/cellular_rubber