DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hall Effect Sensor Market Analysis: By Technology (BICMOS and CMOS); By Type (Open-loop current sensor and closed loop current sensor); and By Applications With Forecast (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
One of the fastest growing applications for hall effect sensors is the consumer electronics sector. Following this, the automotive, and the telecommunication sector are the next sectors that are driving the demand for hall effect sensor. A number of consumer electronic devices have started incorporating electronic compasses as part of navigational equipment for the purpose of identifying the real-time location of the device itself.
This is again a key driver which will increase the demand for hall effect sensors. Looking at the automotive sector, there has been a large volume of electronics which has been incorporated into modern day electronics which are used to control a number of functions such as the opening of doors, windows, fuel lid etc. Furthermore, it is also necessary for the electronics in the vehicle to monitor if everything is operating as it should. Hall effect sensors are essential in order to identify these functions.
Following are just a few of the companies that are operating in the Hall Effect Sensor market:
- ABB Ltd
- Allegro Microsystems
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
- Honeywell Sensing & Controls
- Infineon Technologies
- LEM Holding
1. Hall Effect Sensor - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Hall Effect Sensor - Market Landscape
4. Hall Effect Sensor - Market Forces
5. Hall Effect Sensor market - Strategic Analysis
6. Hall Effect Sensor Market By Technology
7. Hall Effect Sensor Market By Application
8. Hall Effect Sensor Market By Geography
9. Hall Effect Sensor Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mpqqx3/hall_effect