Thanks to a booming economy, China has been at the forefront of the luxury goods industry for many years now. However, a recent anti-corruption policy that restricts gift sales combined with a sluggish GDP growth, the luxury goods market in China has taken a hit.
The market experienced sluggish growth in 2013 but rebounded again in 2014 and 2015 as the leading market players promoted the concept of personal consumption of luxury goods.
By 2020, the luxury goods industry in China is expected to have a healthy growth rate and is expected to continue to grow in spite of a slower economic growth.
The report covers the following:
- Industry overview and sales figures.
- Growth pattern analysis of the luxury goods market in China.
- Analysis of the impact of social media on the market.
- Growing impact of women on the Chinese luxury goods market.
- Analysis of the competition in the industry.
- An analysis of the major industry players and their strategies to move ahead and sustain their growth in the industry.
- Industry outlook till 2020 along with an analysis of the impact of various trends on the market in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Luxury Goods Market in China
2.1 Industry Overview
2.2 Booming Growth in the Luxury Goods Market
2.3 Impact of Social Media on the Market
2.4 Growing Impact of Women on the Market
2.5 Competition in the Industry
3. Major Players & Their Strategies
3.1 Chanel (China)
3.2 Golden Eagle Retail Group
3.3 LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (China)
4. Industry Outlook
4.1 Outlook for the Chinese Economy & Impact on the Luxury Goods Market
4.2 Outlook for Industry Competition
4.3 Outlook: Impact of Social Media
4.4 Outlook: Impact of Women on the Market
5. Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3vr6p/luxury_goods.