Celiac Disease pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 22 molecules. Out of which approximately 21 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities Institutes. Our latest report Celiac Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Celiac Disease, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Celiac Disease Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder caused by an immune response to wheat protein gluten. Symptoms include weight loss, vomiting, abdominal bloating, abdominal pain and persistent diarrhea. Risk factors include lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes, autoimmune liver disease, Sjogren's syndrome and Turner syndrome.
Treatment includes steroids such as betamethasone and prednisolone. Further the treatment regime also involves adhering to strict gluten free diet. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 4, 8 and 6 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecule, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Celiac Disease and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor - Comparative Analysis
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor - Products under Development by Companies
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Amgen Inc.
- Amyra Biotech AG
- Avaxia Biologics, Inc.
- Calypso Biotech SA
- enGene, Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- ImmusanT, Inc.
- Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Intrexon Corporation
- Zedira GmbH
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2v8jrg/celiac_disease