DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mobile Financial Services in Africa: Characteristics, Forecasts and Trends" report to their offering.
This report scrutinizes mobile financial services (MFS) in Sub-Saharan Africa, focusing on five key markets: Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Nigeria, and Ghana. The report provides an overview of all you need to know about MFS in Africa: analysis of the underlying drivers of growth, market sizing and sector forecasts for Africa though to 2018.
The report also includes the 4E framework that helps guide planning and strategic considerations for MFS deployments, as well as operational considerations in planning a deployment or seeking new growth opportunities. This document is a result of years of experience in Africa, desk research and numerous interviews with industry stakeholders.
Who is the report for?
- Telecom operators
- Banks, insurance companies and other financial services
- Payment service providers
- Investor community
- Software vendors
- Public sector and donor community
What is the report for?
Identifying growth opportunities:
- African market entry
- Customer targeting
- Regulatory compliance
What does the report consider?
- Market Sizing: MFS revenue estimates and how this is split across service types, value chain levels, and service provider organization types
- Potential Opportunity: Growth expectations over the coming five years, and which players may be best positioned to capitalize on this opportunity
- Strategic and Operational Considerations: Elements of MFS to be assessed when considering implementing MFS initiatives
- Market Structure by Country: Ecosystem overviews that explore the various adoption drivers and business models
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Mobile Financial Services' Key Characteristics
3. Strategic and Operational Considerations
4. Market Analysis Overview
5. MFS in Ghana
6. MFS in Kenya
7. MFS in Nigeria
8. MFS in South Africa
9 MFS in Tanzania
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2bvv34/mobile_financial