DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Learning Management System Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
Learning management system (LMS) is a software program or Web-based technology employed to prepare, carry out, and evaluate a particular learning approach. Generally, a learning management system offers a tutor with a method to produce and supply content, check pupil engagement, and evaluate student overall performance.
A learning management system may additionally offer individuals with the opportunity to use interactive functions for instance threaded interactions, video conferencing, and dialogue message boards. The Advanced Distance Learning group, backed by the United States Department of Defense, has established a collection of requirements referred to as Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) to inspire the standardization of learning management systems.
The report highlights the adoption of Learning Management System in major application areas. The application areas included in the report includes Content Management, Performance Management, Communication & Collaboration, Administration, Learner Management and others. The two modes of deployment discussed are cloud based and on-premise deployment type. The two type of delivery mode is Distance Learning and Instructor led training.
- Blackboard, Inc.
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- McGraw-Hill Global Education Intermediate Holdings, LLC
- NetDimensions (Holdings) Limited
- Pearson Plc.
- SAP SE
- Xerox Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Global Learning Management System Market by Application
5. Global Learning Management System Market By Deployment
6. Global Learning Management System Market By Delivery Mode
7. Global Learning Management System Market By User Type
8. Global Learning Management System Market By Vertical
9. Global Learning Management System Market By Geography
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wllgd2/global_learning