DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 (PD1 or CD279 or PDCD1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 pipeline Target constitutes close to 55 molecules. Out of which approximately 52 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities Institutes.
Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 (PD1 or CD279 or PDCD1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Programmed cell death protein 1 also known as PD-1 and CD279 is a protein that encoded by the PDCD1 gene. PD-1 is a cell surface receptor that belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on T cells and pro-B cells. PD-1 functioning as an immune checkpoint plays an important role in down regulating the immune system by preventing the activation of T-cells, which in turn reduces autoimmunity and promotes self-tolerance.
The inhibitory effect of PD-1 is accomplished through a dual mechanism of promoting apoptosis (programmed cell death) in antigen specific T-cells in lymph nodes while simultaneously reducing apoptosis in regulatory T cells (suppressor T cells). The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 4, 7, 1, 25, 11 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 (PD1 or CD279 or PDCD1) targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases.
Key Topics Covered:
- Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 - Comparative Analysis
- Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 - Products under Development by Companies
- Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Aduro BioTech, Inc.
- Agenus, Inc.
- Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited
- BeiGene, Ltd.
- Beijing Hanmi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc.
- CytomX Therapeutics, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Enumeral Biomedical Holdings, Inc.
- Immunovo BV
- Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc.
- Les Laboratoires Servier SAS
- MacroGenics, Inc.
- MD Biosciences GmbH
- MedImmune, LLC
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Molecular Partners AG
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- PharmaEssentia Corporation
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Sutro Biopharma, Inc.
- Symphogen A/S
- Tasly Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Tesaro, Inc.
- Theravectys SA
- Tikcro Technologies, Ltd.
- Xencor, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvfm7k/programmed_cell