DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Diabetic Gastroparesis - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Diabetic Gastroparesis is a long-term complication of diabetes that involves the stomach and affects digestion. Prolonged high blood sugar levels can damage nerves in many parts of the body, including the vagus nerve, which controls contractions of the stomach during digestion. Spasms, abdominal pain, feelings of fullness after a small amount of food, and other symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, reflux, heartburn, and bloating are often experienced with gastroparesis. Loss of appetite and reduced absorption of nutrients may also be experienced. Gastroparesis can lead to weight loss and malnutrition.
Diabetic Gastroparesis pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 9 molecules. Out of which approximately 8 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities Institutes. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Preclinical stages are 3, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Diabetic Gastroparesis - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Diabetic Gastroparesis, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Diabetic Gastroparesis and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Diabetic Gastroparesis Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Diabetic Gastroparesis - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Diabetic Gastroparesis - Comparative Analysis
- Diabetic Gastroparesis - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Diabetic Gastroparesis - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Diabetic Gastroparesis Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Diabetic Gastroparesis - Products under Development by Companies
- Diabetic Gastroparesis - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Diabetic Gastroparesis - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Cempra Inc
- Evoke Pharma, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Motus Therapeutics Inc
- Shire Plc
- Theravance Biopharma, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dc4qp2/diabetic