RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NIC announced today the launch of a newly redesigned version of the LiensNC website, www.liensnc.com. Originally launched in 2013, the new and improved LiensNC site focuses on enriched design aesthetics that give it a more appealing appearance and incorporates enhancements to improve the overall viewer experience.
Key features of the redesigned LiensNC site include:
- Modern visual characteristics, such as responsive design to ensure the site displays appropriately on any screen
- A simplified navigation structure to direct viewers to important content that has been carefully organized to improve efficiency
- The ability to search for information on the site
- Advanced links to external resources related to the construction and real property law industries
- The incorporation of viewer feedback forms to more actively engage user communication with the customer support technical team
- Improved how-to guides that include a library of instructions and examples of the many available LiensNC filing features
Integration of these enhanced features and content will enable NIC to better understand consumer preferences and, most importantly, will help ensure users have the tools they need to successfully utilize the online LiensNC filing system.
“We are excited to unveil the new website design and offer our consumers reliable filing solutions, ensuring successful compliance with North Carolina mechanics’ lien laws,” said Steve Brown, Executive Board President of LiensNC, LLC. “We are able to accomplish this through the LiensNC system, which would not be possible without the technical expertise and exceptional customer-focused mindset that NIC provides through our LiensNC partnership.”
The focus of the LiensNC website is consumer-centric with a sophisticated and fresh design, enriched content, search functionality, and optimization for mobile devices. The redesign allows consumers to better interact with LiensNC online and serves as an innovative platform for other states that could also benefit from having an online construction registration system.
To find out more information about LiensNC, visit us on:
If you are interested in having a modernized construction notice registry that automates the filing process in your state, please visit:
- NIC’s SCR Website: http://nicscr.com
LiensNC is a joint venture of LiensNC, LLC (nine title insurance underwriters who provide most of the title insurance coverage in North Carolina) and NIC. The mission statement of LiensNC, LLC is, “Working to protect mechanics’ lien rights and provide transparency of information related to real property law through quality and professional services.”
About NIC Inc.
Founded in 1992, NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of innovative government solutions and secure payment processing, which help make government more accessible to everyone through technology. The family of NIC companies provides digital government solutions for more than 4,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Forbes has named NIC as one of the "100 Best Small Companies in America" six times and the company has been included four times on the Barron's 400 Index. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.