WALL, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--New Jersey Resources’ (NYSE: NJR) live webcast originally scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 20, 2016, will now be held at 10 a.m. EST. Chairman and CEO Laurence M. Downes, as well as members of NJR’s leadership team, will provide an update on key business initiatives.
NJR’s fiscal 2016 fourth-quarter and year-end webcast also will be moved from its previously announced date of Tuesday, November 22, 2016 to Thursday, November 17, 2016. The time of the webcast remains at 10 a.m. EST.
Investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties are invited to listen. A few minutes prior to these webcasts, go to njresources.com and select “Investor Relations.” Scroll down and click “Investor Information” on the left side of the page; select “Events & Presentations,” then click on the webcast link.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that, through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management and home services. With annual revenues in excess of $2.7 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains over 7,300 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex, Sussex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of more than 235 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its 50 percent equity ownership in the Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P., as well as its 20 percent equity interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project.
- NJR Home Services provides service contracts as well as heating, central air conditioning, water heaters, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes throughout New Jersey.
NJR and its more than 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR:
Follow us on Twitter @NJNaturalGas.
“Like” us on facebook.com/NewJerseyNaturalGas.
Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.