DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market By Product (DBT Equipment, & 3-D Upgradation), By End User (Hospitals, and Diagnostic Centres), and by Region-Forecast (2014-2021)" report to their offering.
This report identifies the global digital breast tomosynthesis market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to digital breast tomosynthesis market.
Geographically North America dominated global digital breast tomosynthesis market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to early adoption of this technology in this region.
This report segments global Digital Breast Tomosynthesis market on the basis of product, by end user, and by Region are as follows:
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market, by Product: DBT Equipment, & 3-D Upgradation
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market, by End-User: Hospitals, and Diagnostic Centres
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Some of the major companies' profiles in detail are as follows:
- Hologic Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Fujifilm Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Internazionale Medico Scientifica S.r.l.
1. Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market Landscape
4. Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market Forces
5. Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market - By Product
6. Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market - By End-User
7. Global Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Market - By Geography (2014-2021)
8. Digital Breast Tomosynthesis - Market Entropy
9. Company Profiles (Top 10 Companies)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fbqzm/digital_breast