DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Signage Market: By Product Type (Kiosks, Menu Boards, Billboards, Sign Boards and Others); By Offering Type (Hardware, Software and Services); By Application (Healthcare, Corporate, Government, Retail & Others) and By Geography - Forecast (2014-2021)" report to their offering.
This report identifies the Global Signage Market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Signage Market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated global Signage Market, and is projected to have fastest growth followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific is the largest market for signage because of the growing demand and usage of signage, esp. digital signage in various different industries across the region.
This report segments global signage market on the basis of Product Type, By Offering, By Application and Regional market as follows:
- Signage Market, By Product Type: Kiosks, Menu Boards, Billboards, Sign Boards and Others
- Signage Market, By Offering Type: Hardware, Software and Services
- Signage Market, By Application: Healthcare, Corporate, Government, Retail & Others
Some of the major companies' profiles in detail are as follows:
- Sony Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Planar Systems, Inc.
1. Signage - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Signage Market Landscape
4. Signage - Market Forces
5. Signage Market, By Product Type
6. Signage Market, By Offering Type
7. Signage Market, By Application
8. Global Signage Market, By Geography
9. Signage - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kbv972/signage_market