DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Market - By Version, By Application (Cable TV, Telco/IPTV, Satellite Communication, Wi-Fi), & By Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2016 - 2021)" report to their offering.
Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) is an alliance developing technology for connected home solution. The technology uses in-home and in-building coaxial cabling which aids in connecting all the consumer electronics devices making it a smart home. The technology helps in building backbone for wireless network. The major applications are multiroom DVRs, OTT streaming, and gaming. The MoCA group has currently 45 members including TV operators, OEMs, consumer electronics devices manufacturers, and electronic IC vendors.
The report gives detailed insights on the technology, its evolution, current integration ratio, and future opportunities. The report analyzes the different modes and versions of MoCA such as MoCA 1.1, MoCA 2.0, and MoCA 2.5. Each of these versions supports different speed ranges, such as 2.0 and 2.5 version MoCA supports 400 mbps, 800 mbps, to 2.5 gbps speed.
The report also analyzes the compatible technologies and devices with MoCA technology such as Cable TV, Telco/IPTV, Satellite Communication, and Wi-Fi. The drivers and restraints for the MoCA market are also analyzed in the report extensively. Moreover, the report also identifies the different potential opportunities for MoCA market in coming future with respect to applications and geography is mapped.
- Advanced Sonic Processing Systems
- Baumer, Ltd.
- Accusonics Inc.
- Blackstone-Ney Ultrasonics
- Branson Ultrasonic Corp.
- Cambridge Ultrasonics
- Crest Ultrasonics Corp.
- Hielscher Ultrasonics Gmbh
- Honeywell Process Solutions
- Measurement Specialties Inc.
- Philips Medical Systems
- Samsung Medison Co., Ltd.
- Ultrasonic Power Corp.
- Siemens Ag
- Pepperel+Fuchs Gmbh
- Nanomotion, Ltd.
- SonicsMaterials, Inc.
- Weber Ultrasonics Gmbh
- New Scale Technologies, Inc.
- Hielscher USA Inc.
1. Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Market Landscape
4. Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Market Forces
5. Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Market Strategic Analysis
6. Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Market - By Version
7. Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Market - By Application
8. Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Market - By Geography
9. Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA) Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Competitors, and Customers)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7tr8g/multimedia_over