DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global 3D Printing Market Research and Analysis, 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The global 3D printing market is expected to grow at the CAGR of 15.4% during 2016-2022. The global 3D printing market is majorly driven by growing adoption across broad spectrum of industries automotive, aerospace, dental, discrete, high tech, and medical products.
The 3D printing companies such as 3D systems, ARCAM AB are constantly focusing on reducing the cost of the products. Also with increasing competition in the market companies are focusing on customized products. Customization of 3D printing products such as knee joint and hip joints will help the companies to expand in healthcare sector.
Globally, North America leads the global 3D technology, with high investments from manufacturers due to growing demand. Both the regions are expected to create significant opportunities for the growth of the market during the forecasted years. Advanced technological developments in 3D printing materials and growing manufacturing industry are the major drivers.
This report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of global 3D printing market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global 3D printing market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global 3D printing market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- 3D Systems
- Acram AB
- Makerbot Industries, LLC
- Materialise NV
- Mcor Technologies Ltd
- Microtec Gesellschaft Für Mikro Technologie Mbh
- Nano Dimension
- Organovo Holdings Inc
- Organovo Holdings Inc.
- Slm Solutions Group AG
- TLC Korea Co., Ltd.
- Ultimaker BV
- Voxeljet AG
Zhejiang Flashforge 3D Technology Co., Ltd.
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Regional Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/shkwjj/global_3d