DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Smart City Market Research and Analysis, 2015-2021" report to their offering.
Global smart city market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20% from 2015-2021 and heading towards a trillion dollar Industry. Government initiatives and Innovations & technologies are key motivator of the market. Energy conservation and waste management solutions are other factors which are attracting investors and consumers in the market. Big players are entering in the market to provide services to consumers.
Competitive landscape includes market share analysis, Key company Analysis, Key strategies and corporate profiling. The underlying lucrative market opportunities are provoking these key players to take strategic initiatives to stay competitive in the market. These companies are trying to extend their presence in the global Smart city market by adopting various strategies such as joint ventures, take overs, M&A etc.
The report includes detailed market overview, market determinants, company profiling, sector analysis, market segmentation, geographical analysis, pipeline analysis, patent analysis, strategic recommendations, key company analysis, gap analysis, key findings, market estimations,market Insight, analyst insights and predictive analysis of the market.
This report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Smart city market.
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Smart city market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Smart city market Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Aws Collaborative City
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Living Planit
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited.
- Telefónica S.A.
- Toshiba Corporation
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qz9xl/global_smart_city