DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Plasma Therapy Market Research and Analysis, 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The market for plasma therapy across the globe is expected to propel significantly during the forecast period. According to analysts' estimate the plasma therapy market is expected to grow impressively with a CAGR of 13.8% during 2016-2021.
The factors driving the plasma therapy market are rising prevalence of life threatening diseases which includes various neurological system disorders like chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIPD), idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), multifocal motor neuropathy (MMN). In addition the rise in the occurrence of contagious diseases such as hepatitis A&B, tetanus and rabies is estimated to impact the market positively during the forecast period.
With an impressive technological advancement over the period has added much more to the therapies for treatment of various diseases which has also led to introduction of cost effective protein fractioning technologies from plasma.
This is also being seen as a major booster to the growth within the plasma therapy market during the forecast period.
This report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of global plasma therapy market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global plasma therapy market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global plasma therapy market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players
- Bio Product Laboratory Ltd. (Bpl)
- Biolife Plasma Services
- Cambryn Biologics Llc
- China Biologic Products, Inc.
- CSL Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Grifols International S.A.
- Kedrion S.P.A.
- LFB SA
- Regen Lab
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Regional Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9r47pg/global_plasma