DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Nutraceuticals Market Research and Analysis 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The Global Nutraceuticals market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 7.2% during 2016-2021.
The factors driving the nutraceuticals market are growing demand for healthy food and dietary supplement among health conscious individuals. With the improving standard of living the demand for healthy and nutritional food has risen impressively over the period. To prevent lifestyle diseases consumers are inclining more towards GMO foods.
They are much more interested in knowing the nutritional value of the food they eat. All these factors are proving to be a good boost to the nutraceuticals market. Consumers these days are seeing food more as an energy supplement rather than conventional eatery.
This growing interest towards the composition of the foods are forcing the manufacturers to include high nutritive content. All these factors are pushing the nutraceuticals market and are expected to push it upwards in the coming years.
This report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of global nutraceuticals market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global nutraceuticals market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global nutraceuticals market
- Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- E. I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Groupe Danone S.A.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Pepsico Inc.
- Nestle S.A
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Johnson And Johnson
- Jordan's Cereals
- Kellogg Company
- Muller Dairy Ltd
- Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.
- Weetabix Limited
- Twinlab Corp.
Yeo Valley Farms Ltd.
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Regional Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlck45/global