DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Wireless Sensors Market Research and Analysis, 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.5% from 2016-2021, owing to increasing demand for miniaturization and innovations in wireless sensing technologies. Rising number of applications of sensors in various industrial segments and growing end user awareness are also factors responsible for growth of Wireless Sensors market.
However, bandwidth and sensor node failures are a few major factors expected to dampen market growth during the forecasted period. Cloud based services and connected devices and growing concept of smart cities present great opportunities for the market to grow during the forecasted period.
The market is segmented by type, technology, applications and geography. The market segmentation on the basis of type include biosensors, flow sensors, image and surveillance sensors, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, position and motion sensors, humidity sensors and level sensors and others. On the basis of technology, the market is bifurcated into Bluetooth and Bluetooth smart, Zigbee and RF4CE, WiFi and LoWPAN, RFID, Wireless HART, Z-Wave and EnOCEAN.
This report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of global Wireless Sensors market.
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global Wireless Sensors market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Wireless Sensors market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Apprion Inc
- Aruba Networks GMBH
- Atmel Corporation
- Bae Systems PLC
- Chevron Corporation
- Dust Networks
- Emerson Electric Co
- Endress Hauser AG
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc
- General Electric
- Honeywell International
- Microstrain Sensing Systems
- Siemens AG
Yokogawa Electric Corporation
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vr5f95/global_wireless