DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Blood Collection Market Research and Analysis, 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016-2021, owing to increasing number of patients with chronic diseases that lead to higher number of surgeries. Rising cases of accidents are also responsible for growth of blood collection market.
However, risks of acquiring infections due to unhygienic blood transfusion process and stringent regulatory scenario are expected to dampen market growth during the forecasted period. Implementation of innovative techniques such as RFID in blood transfusion and storage processes present great opportunities for the market to grow during the forecasted period.
The market is segmented by product, applications, end users and geography. The market segmentation on the basis of product include blood collection needles and syringes, blood collection tubes, blood lancets, blood bags, vials, and other blood collection equipments . On the basis of applications, the market is segregated into infectious and non infectious diseases diagnostics.
This report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of global Blood collection market.
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global Blood collection market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Blood collection market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market player
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Advacare Pharmaceuticals
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- CR Bard
- Fl Medical
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Greiner Holding AG
- Grifols International S.A
- Haemonetics Corporation
- Immucor, Inc.
- Jms Co. Ltd
- Nipro Medical Corporation
- Sarstedt Ag & Co.
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz74fw/global_blood