DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Electric Meter Market Research and Analysis, 2015-2021" report to their offering.
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2016-2021, owing to favorable government initiatives and mandates and efficient energy consumption. Concepts of smart home and smart cities and energy conservation by use of smart electric meters are also factors stimulating the market. However, lack of skilled workforce and reluctance by key end users to adopt new technology could hamper the growth of Smart Electric Meter market. Moreover, interoperability issues and radio frequency emissions are also expected to restrain market growth to some extent.
The market is segmented by communication technology, phase, end users and geography. The market segmentation on the basis of communication technology include power line communication, cellular and radio frequency. On the basis of phase, the market is segregated into single phase and three phase meters. Based on end users the market is segmented into residential, commercial and industrial users.
This report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global Smart Electric Meters Market.
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with gap analysis, historical analysis & key analyst's insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global Smart Electric Meters Market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global Smart Electric Meters Market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Elster Group
- GE Digital Energy
- Holley Metering
- Nuri Telecom
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens Energy
- Silver Spring Networks
- Tantalus Systems
- Toshiba Corporation
- Wasion Group
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Market Determinant
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Regional Analysis
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dxxdjg/global_smart