DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Data Book: Global COPD and Asthma Devices Market - (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
The market size of global COPD and Asthma devices market was estimated to be $ 27,465.1 Million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period (2016-2022). The inhaler market contributed the largest share of 76% to the market value in 2015. Among all the inhaler market segments, Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs) are expected to grow at the highest growth rate of 7.4% during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to continue its dominance during 2016-2022 as well and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% CAGR. Among all the nebulizer segments, the Pneumatic nebulizer segment continue to dominate the market and is expected to contribute the largest share of 46.1% in 2022.
Data book Highlights:
- The Data Book offers a seamless and exhaustive quantitative analysis of the global and regional markets.
- Exhaustive data gathered by our experts will allow industry participants to identify trends from a deeper and meaningful standpoint. Laser sharp data flow will give stakeholders a bird's eye view of the market at a glance.
- The Data Book is the perfect solution to extract immediate and insightful inputs to frame the market strategies across the global markets and segments.
The data book is a complete data solution, with extensive data points.
The powerful Market Research & Analytics Tool is included with this report.
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Global COPD And Asthma Devices Market (2016-2022)
3. Country-Wise COPD And Asthma Devices Market
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kmg2kn/data_book_global