DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Navigating an Era of Global Digital Transformation - A Customer Perspective" report to their offering.
Digital transformation is entering an era of unprecedented change for businesses. Seamless, intelligent, and ubiquitous interactivity is a key IT investment theme for companies across all verticals that want to make a big impact on the future of their organization. This study is derived from a survey of IT decision makers around the world across multiple industries.
It provides insightful information on what drives investment in IT solutions, the IT-related challenges that organizations face today, and most importantly, plans for IT budgets.
Excerpts from the study:
- The top IT challenges for respondents are dealing with security threats, ensuring network stability and reliability, and aligning IT with business goals.
- This year, the top drivers for IT investments include reducing operational costs, improving productivity, and boosting creativity and innovation. In two years, gaining a competitive advantage will be a much greater focus; reducing operational costs will no longer be a top driver in 2018.
- There is a strong correlation between companies that showed strong revenue growth rates and margins and early adopters of IT solutions.
- Today, the most commonly deployed IT tools focus on cyber security; infrastructure and data centers; and social media management and marketing. In two years, companies will invest more in the Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data and Analytics.
About 62% of respondents find mCommerce a critical or very critical
investment for their organization.
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Objectives and Methods
- Era of Digital Transformation
- Internet of Things
- Trends in Cloud
- Trends in Mobile & Wireless
- Perception of Organizations' Success
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgkqkh/navigating_an_era