The report forecasts the seeds market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 10.45% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the seeds market in Europe for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the retail sales of seeds to the agricultural industry.
The report, Seeds Market in Europe 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Bayer CropScience
- Gansu Dunhuang Seed
- Land O'Lakes
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Seeds: Overview
PART 06: GM seeds
PART 07: Market landscape
PART 08: Market segmentation by product
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmmj7f/seeds_market_in