DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Navigating an Era of Digital Transformation in Finance, Insurance and Banking" report to their offering.
The state of the finance industry is always changing as the economy becomes increasingly global. Digital transformation is inevitable in this industry, creating opportunities for IT companies over the next few years. This study is derived from a survey of IT decision makers around the world across multiple industries. It provides insightful information on what drives investment in IT solutions, the IT-related challenges that organizations face today, and most importantly, plans for IT budgets.
Excerpts from the study:
- The right strategy for this industry would be to embrace the new fintech technologies to speed up processes and deliver on customer service. Big banks can leverage big data with their vast client base; they can offer a valuable service by understanding customer needs not only with a list of questions, but by researching customer history, evaluating their emotions and identifying their true goals.
- Respondents that gained the highest revenue growth focused on aligning IT with business strategies; this has been a growing trend that has clearly had a positive impact on revenues.
- Companies with the strongest growth rates invest in IT to gain a competitive advantage and boost creativity and innovation.
- The top IT challenges for respondents are dealing with security threats, ensuring network stability and reliability, and aligning IT with business strategies.
This year, the top driver for IT investments is the need to reduce
operational costs by a wide margin. But in two years, financial firms
will also be focused on expanding into new markets, boosting
creativity and innovation, and gaining a competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
- Navigating an Era of Digital Transformation in Finance, Insurance and Banking
- Research Objectives and Methods
- Executive Summary
- How Finance is Using IT in an Era of Digital Transformation
- Opportunities for the Internet of Things
- Trends in Cloud
- Trends in Mobile & Wireless
- Perception of Organizations' Success
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4s3dg/navigating_an_era