DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Hill Descent Control Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report forecasts the global automotive hill descent control (HDC) market to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive hill descent control (HDC) market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches for different vehicle types, where the market is derived from the overall HDC system application volume.
The report, Global Automotive Hill Descent Control (HDC) Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Continental AG
- ZF TRW
- Hyundai Mobis
- WABCO Vehicle Control Systems
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by vehicle type
PART 07: Market segmentation by geography
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Market trends
PART 11: Vendor landscape
PART 12: Key vendor analysis
PART 13: Appendix
PART 14: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dh5bz5/global_automotive