DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Large Cell Lymphoma Market: By Cell Type (T-Cell and B-Cell); By Treatment Type (Radiation therapy, Mild Chemotherapies, Topical Treatments, and Biological Therapies); By Method of Diagonization and By Geography-Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
Lymphoma is a group of blood cancer in which the blood cells, particularly, lymphocytes grow and divide very rapidly than normal rate. Lymphoma is a chronic and life-threatening disease which is supported by enhanced duration of life of blood cells than that of a normal person. Mostly, lymphoma is present in the lymph nodes in the form of solid tumor. Large cell lymphoma is one of the types of lymphoma in which the size of the white blood cells (lymphocytes) is increased in uncontrollable manner which is cancerous in nature. An average size of WBC in large cell lymphoma is around 17-20 micrometers.
Globally, rising prevalence of cancer & lymphomas and increase in medical expenditure due to increasing focus on health and well-being are the prime growth drivers of large cell lymphoma.
This report identifies the global large cell lymphoma market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021.
Some of the major companies' profiles in detail are as follows:
- Novartis International AG
- AstraZeneca plc
- GSK plc
- Bayer AG
- Sanofi SA
1. Large Cell Lymphoma - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Large Cell Lymphoma Market Landscape
4. Large Cell Lymphoma - Market Forces
5. Large Cell Lymphoma Market, By Cell Type
6. Large Cell Lymphoma Market, By Treatment Type
7. Large Cell Lymphoma Market, By Method of Diagonization
8. Global Large Cell Lymphoma Market, By Geography (2014-2021)
9. Large Cell Lymphoma - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c5rgbl/large_cell