DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Laser Capture Microdissection Market: By Product (Instruments, Consumables, and Software and Services), By Type (Ultraviolet, Infrared, Ultraviolet & Infrared, & Immunofluorescence LCM), By Application, By End-User, & By Region-Forecast (2014-2021)" report to their offering.
This report identifies the global laser capture microdissection market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global laser capture microdissection market.
Geographically North America dominated global laser capture microdissection market due to availability of skilled personnel. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to expansion of laser capture microdissection companies and R & D spending in this region. Among all the end-users, academic and government research institutes segment have the highest market share in global laser capture microdissection market. Ultraviolet laser capture microdissection leads the market among all types of laser capture microdissection. Majority of laser capture microdissection are used for research and development applications.
Some of the major companies' profiles in detail are as follows:
- Carl Zeiss Ag
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Avansci BIO LLC
- Denova Sciences Pte. Ltd.
1. Laser Capture Microdissection - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Laser Capture Microdissection Market Landscape
4. Laser Capture Microdissection - Market Forces
5. Laser Capture Microdissection Market, By Product
6. Laser Capture Microdissection Market, By Type
7. Laser Capture Microdissection Market, By Application
8. Laser Capture Microdissection Market, By End-User
9. Global Laser Capture Microdissection Market, By Geography
10. Laser Capture Microdissection - Market Entropy
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pnm5f2/laser_capture