DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Hydrogen Sulphide Market: By Production Process (Natural, Industrial); By Grade (Technical, Purified); By Application Industry (Chemical, Oil & Gas, Metals & Metallurgy and Others) and By Region-Forecast (2014-2021)" report to their offering.
This report identifies the global hydrogen sulphide market size in for the year 2014-2016 and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to hydrogen sulphide market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the global hydrogen sulphide market, and is projected to have the fastest growth, followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). Oil & Gas industry is the largest market in 2015 among all application industries, expected to grow at a decent growth rate between 2016 and 2022.
- Hydrogen Sulphide Market, by Production Process: Natural process and Industrial process
- Hydrogen Sulphide Market, by Grade: Technical and Purified
- The report has focused study on Hydrogen Sulphide Market by Application Industry such as: Chemical Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Metals & Metallurgy Industry and Others
- Dow Chemical
- Evonik Industries
- Air Liquide, Inc.
- Hydrite Chemical Co.
1. Hydrogen Sulphide - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Hydrogen Sulphide Market Landscape
4. Hydrogen Sulphide - Market Forces
5. Hydrogen Sulphide Market By Production Process
6. Hydrogen Sulphide Market By Grade
8. Global Hydrogen Sulphide Market By Geography
9. Hydrogen Sulphide - Market Entropy
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbnmsv/hydrogen_sulphide