The analysts forecast the global fixed satellite service (FSS) market to grow at a CAGR of 5.70% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global fixed satellite service (FSS) market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from C-band, Ku-band, and Ka-band technology-based services.
One of the key trends for market growth will be provision of value-added services by FSS operators. FSS operators are adopting business models that enable them to offer value-enhanced services such as uplink services, teleports, private networks through VSATs, and data multicasting to their customers.
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Embratel Star One
- Eutelsat Communications
- SKY Perfect JSAT
- APT Satellite Holdings
- Arabsat Cyprus
- China Satellite Communications
- Comtech Telecommunications
- EchoStar Satellite Services
- Indian Space Research Organization
- JSC Gazprom Space Systems
- MEASAT Global
- O3b Networks
- Russia Satellite Communication
- SingTel Optus
- Telenor Satellite Broadcasting
The Avanti Communications
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by service category
PART 07: Market segmentation of wholesale services by services
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjmctd/global_fixed