The report forecasts the global field hockey equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 1.41% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global field hockey equipment market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the retail sales of different types of field hockey equipment to individual consumers, clubs, and sports organizers.
Tracking technology, which was introduced in tennis in 2006, has become a trend in field hockey as a hockey player runs an average of 5 miles in a game, which is the second longest distance covered in any team sport.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Gryphon Hockey
- TK Hockey
- ATLAS Hockey
- Mazon Hockey
- Osaka Hockey
- PRINCESS SPORTSGEAR
- Ritual Hockey
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Market segmentation by retail format
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Key leading countries
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2npqr/global_field