DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection Bone marrow transplant rejection is a complication that can occur after a stem cell or bone marrow transplant. The newly transplanted donor cells attack the transplant recipient's body. Symptoms include chest pain, chills, drop in blood pressure, fever, flushing, funny taste in the mouth, headache, hives, nausea, pain and shortness of breath. Treatment includes immunosuppressive drugs.
Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 107 molecules. Out of which approximately 89 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities
Institutes. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 7, 22, 17, 36, 5 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3, 3, 11 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Comparative Analysis
- Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Products under Development by Companies
- Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AbbVie Inc
- AbGenomics International, Inc.
- Actelion Ltd
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bio-Cancer Treatment International Limited
- Biogen Inc
- Boryung Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Cantex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cell Source, Inc.
- Cell2B S.A.
- Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH
- Escape Therapeutics, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
- Generon (Shanghai) Corporation Ltd.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Kamada Ltd.
- Kiadis Pharma N.V.
- Kymab Limited
- Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- MacroGenics, Inc.
- Mallinckrodt Plc
- Mesoblast Limited
- REGiMMUNE Corporation
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Seattle Genetics, Inc.
- Seres Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sigmoid Pharma Limited
- Spherium Biomed S.L.
- Taiga Biotechnologies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxhvzv/bone_marrow