DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Exportin 1 pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules. Out of which approximately 7 molecules are developed by Companies. Our latest report Exportin 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the Exportin 1 targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Exportin 1 (XPO1) or chromosomal maintenance 1 (CRM1) is a eukaryotic protein. It mediates the nuclear export of cellular proteins bearing a leucine-rich nuclear export signal (NES) and of RNAs. In association with RANBP3, it binds cooperatively to the NES on its target protein and to the GTPase RAN in its active Ran-GTP. Docking of this complex to the nuclear pore complex (NPC) is mediated through binding to nucleoporins. It is involved in U3 snoRNA transport from Cajal bodies to nucleoli. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Exportin 1 targeted therapeutics development, features dormant and discontinued projects and latest news and press releases.
Key Topics Covered:
- Exportin 1 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Exportin 1 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Exportin 1 - Comparative Analysis
- Exportin 1 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Exportin 1 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Exportin 1 Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Exportin 1 - Products under Development by Companies
- Exportin 1 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Exportin 1 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tk7qrs/exportin_1