DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Nasopharyngeal Cancer pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 39 molecules. Out of which approximately 28 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes. Our latest report Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Nasopharyngeal Cancer Nasopharyngeal cancer is a rare type of head and neck cancer. It starts in the upper part of your throat, behind the nose. This area is called the nasopharynx. The risk factors of nasopharyngeal cancer may include Epstein-Barr virus. Symptoms of nasopharyngeal cancer may include blurry or double vision, difficulty speaking, including hoarseness, ear infections that keep coming back, face pain or numbness, headache, hearing loss, ringing in the ears.
Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. The molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 7, 10, 6 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 5, 1 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Comparative Analysis
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Products under Development by Companies
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
- Ambrx, Inc.
- arGEN-X BV
- Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Betta Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
- BioDiem Ltd
- Biomics Biotechnologies Co., Ltd.
- Celgene Corporation
- Cell Medica Limited
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Lakewood-Amedex Inc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Molecular Partners AG
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pharmacyclics, Inc.
- Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd
- Theravectys SA
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6rhj72/nasopharyngeal