Indian Processed Chicken Market Outlook 2022 unfolds the market dynamics of the Indian poultry market. The report shows the Indian poultry industry being split into two distinct segments viz.: live chicken and processed chicken, depicting their current and future outlook to 2022.
The Indian processed chicken industry has reported a significant growth in recent years, and is presenting ample opportunities to the industry's players. With cold storage infrastructure enhancement and rising awareness about packaged processed chicken products, the Indian processed chicken market is poised to scale newer acmes. Moreover, introduction of frozen snacks, entry of new players, rising investments, evolving government policies and infrastructure projects are set to further boost the market's growth. Growth in disposable income, rising urbanization, government support and schemes have also acted as a catalyst for the processed chicken sector.
The processed chicken market is further segmented into two sub-segments: frozen chicken products and ready-to-serve chicken products, with each sub-segment scrutinized in detail. The report identifies and highlights the segments that offer maximum opportunity for growth in the Indian processed chicken market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Research Methodology
3. India Demographics
4. Poultry Industry Outlook
5. Trade Scenario of Poultry Products
6. Raw Chicken- Pricing Trend
7. Indian Chicken (Broiler Meat) Market Outlook to 2022
8. Broiler's Meat Market Segmentation
11. Government Initiatives to Promote Processed Chicken (Processed Food)
12. Regulatory Overview
13. Competitive Analysis
14. Setting up Chicken Processing Unit India
15. Opportunities in Indian Processed Chicken Market
- Al Kabeer
- Darshan Foods (Meatzza)
- Godrej Tyson Food
- Innovative Foods Limited (Peepul Capital)
- Venky's (Venkateshwara Hatcheries)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dx8z2w/indian_processed