DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Savoury Ingredients Market: APAC Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2016-2026" report to their offering.
The APAC savoury ingredients market is estimated to project a value of US$ 5.0 Bn by the end of 2016 and is expected to account for US$ 8.8 Bn by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.8% in terms of value over the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the APAC savoury ingredients market is segmented into yeast extract, monosodium glutamate, hydrolysed vegetable protein, hydrolysed animal protein, and nucleotides and others.
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) is projected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period with a CAGR of 7.4%, owing to the rising demand for flavour intensifiers and an increasing consumption of packaged foods containing MSG. MSG is expected to account for approximately 32.7% of the total APAC savoury ingredients market share in 2016 while yeast extract accounts for 32.3% market share.
Key Topics Covered:
1. APAC Savory Ingredients Market Executive Summary
2. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Asia Pacific Savory Ingredients Market Analysis
7. Asia Pacific Savory Ingredients Market Analysis, By Type
8. Asia Pacific Savory Ingredients Market Analysis, By Form
9. Asia Pacific Savory Ingredients Market Analysis, By Application
10. Asia Pacific Savory Ingredients Market Analysis, By Region/Country
11. China Savory Ingredients Market Analysis
12. India Savory Ingredients Market Analysis
13. Japan Savory Ingredients Market Analysis
14. ASEAN Savory Ingredients Market Analysis
15. Australia & New Zealand Savory Ingredients Market Analysis
16. Rest of APAC Market Analysis
17. Competition Landscape
- AB Mauri Food Inc.
- ABF Ingredients (Ohly)
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Angel Yeast Co., Ltd
- Foodchem International Corporation
- Halcyon Proteins
- Lesaffre (Biospringer)
- Royal DSM
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- The Fufeng Group
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wms9w5/savoury