DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Paperboard Packaging Market Outlook to 2020 - Expanding E-tail industry and Usage of Recycled Paper to Fuel the Demand for Paper Products" report to their offering.
The report covers various aspects such as overall size of the US paperboard packaging market in terms of value and volume, segmentation on the basis of organized and unorganized sector, types of products, by grades, by virgin or recycled paperboard, by Applications, by types of papers used, by regions and by E-commerce and offline clients.
The report also covers value chain analysis and investment model of corrugated boxes and folding cartons. Additionally, the report offers prevalent trends, developments and challenges in industry, Porter's five forces model of the current market. The report also covers the competitive landscape of the industry, market share of major players, and comprehensive profile of leading and emerging players operating in the market.
The report also includes future outlook and projections of the US paperboard packaging industry. Major macroeconomic indicators affecting the market have also been highlighted in the report. The report is useful for US paperboard packaging companies, printing and packaging companies and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The corrugated products are produced by about 520 US companies. These companies are approximately running 1,200 corrugated plants in total in the country in 2015. The corrugated products are manufactured on the basis of customers need and specifications. Corrugated manufacturers in the country generally sell within a 150-mile radius of their plants. The US paperboard industry is majorly dominated by the organized sector. The presence of leading companies in the country such as international papers, paper packaging Corporation of America, Kapstone and others are dominating the industry in term of production volume and sales.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. US Paperboard Packaging Market
4. Value Chain Analysis of US Paperboard Packaging Market
5. US Paperboard Packaging Market Segmentation
6. US Corrugated Box Market
7. US Folding Carton Market
8. US Paper Bags Market Introduction
9. Trade Scenario for Paper Packaging Products in US
10. Trends and Developments in US Paperboard packaging Market
11. Issues and Challenges in US Paperboard Packaging Market
12. Merger & Acquisition in US Paperboard Packaging Market
13. Porter Five Forces Analysis for US Paperboard packaging Market
14. Government regulations and support in US Paperboard Packaging Market
15. Pricing Analysis for Paper Packaging Products in US
16. Market Share of Major Players in US Paperboard packaging Market
17. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in US Paperboard packaging Market
18. US Paperboard packaging Market Future outlook and Projections, 2016-2020
19. Macro Economic factors Effecting US Paperboard packaging Market
- Graphic Packaging
- Grief Industrial packaging
- International Paper
- Kap stone paper & Packaging Corporation and others
- Packaging Corporation of America
- West Rock
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9773d3/us_paperboard