DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Rear Cross Traffic Alert System Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The global automotive rear cross traffic alert system (RCTAS) market to grow at a CAGR of 10.33% during the period 2016-2020.
The RCTAS is an extension of blind spot detection (BSD) systems, which is a type of collision avoidance system. Hence, the evolution of this system can be linked to that of BSD systems. The primary functional features of both systems are similar, except that the BSD is used for monitoring front sides of the vehicle; whereas, the RCTAS is developed for rear sides of the vehicle. BSD is also known as blind spot information, side assist, side blind zone alert, blind spot warning, and active blind spot monitoring system.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global automotive rear cross traffic alert system (RCTAS) market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers a top-down approach, where the market is derived from the overall automotive RCTAS application volume. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Evolution in sensor and microcontroller technology will be a key trend for market growth. Technology in the fields of automotive sensors and microcontrollers is evolving at a rapid pace. The designers and developers of automotive electronics are continuously working on improving the technology to make safety systems imbibing these components more fool proof in functionality. The application of imaging sensors is certainly going to proliferate in step with the advances in the appearance of sensors.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Urgency in improving rear visibilities: NHTSA makes backup cameras mandatory by 2018
- Difficulty in usability and potential effects of driver's distraction while using the system
- Deployment of advanced sensors having wider bandwidth and high frequency for more accuracy and precision
- Continental AG
Other prominent vendors
- Infineon Technologies
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive summary
Part 02: Scope of the report
Part 03: Market research methodology
Part 04: Introduction
Part 05: Market landscape
Part 06: Market drivers
Part 07: Market challenges
Part 08: Market trends
Part 09: Market segmentation by geography
Part 10: Vendor landscape
Part 11: Key vendor analysis
Part 12: Appendix
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cxj8z/global_automotive